Sunday, September 7, 2008

Alternate Art for the Trance Vacation EP

I'm just finishing the EP I've been working on for a few weeks now, so I wanted to post some alternate versions of the cover art that I didn't like as much.

Here's the first one I did:


this picture was taken in a ravine behind my high school, where my friends and I shot a WWII comedy called Take the Bunny for the third Swedish Meatball movie (check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYqkE6ezcg0).

and then another one:





and this photo was taken in Chicago at Millenium Park, probably the coolest public space that I've ever been to. Every so often these monolith fountains with projected faces of smiling people change and the faces open their mouths, spraying a huge jet of water onto the crowd (mostly kids in bathing suits).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was there.