Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nobody Wave - Y'All



So I finally got a good Garageband substitute for my laptop and with all my free time these next few months I'm gonna record a lot of music. I have two projects in the works that I'll start posting soon... the first one is a singles collection where I want to record five singles with two tracks each and then when I finish I'll arrange them into a compilation. I'll probably post a single a week. The other project is an instrumental EP with samples from cassette recordings my grandparents made when I was 3 and 4 years old. They got me wailing on acoustic guitar, piano, acapella, everything.

This song is an experiment I did with the shitty portable tape player I bought that warps the sound if you squeeze it hard enough. it came out pretty weird but it's cool.

No comments: